Saturday, May 31, 2014

Beautiful Japanese Pancakes With Avocado Breakfast


We love a good breakfast! Today I had a little time in the morning and decided to give this Japanese Hot Cake Mix that we just bought yesterday at the grocer for a try, since it looks pretty simple to make. My second son, Aidan chipped in and helped out. He said, all I needed to do is to mix two eggs with 150ml of fresh milk, and then mix these two ingredients together with 150grams of the flour. So, off we went on a little cooking experiment and voila! The final result looked pretty amazing... tasted good too! 




When I made the second batch for Ryan, my elder son, we even added avocado (our favourites, which I forgot that we had them stored in the fridge!). He also added a slice of cheese in between the two pieces of lovely looking pancakes (you know how cheese makes anything taste extra yummy and kids just LOOOVE them! Myself included *_^). We drizzled it with maple syrup.


When it comes to my breakfast. I also added something extra, my favourite blend of cherry tomatoes with pineapple juice! So, that's a perfect brunch for me. Oh, why La Mer?? Our wish list and hope one day can try some of their skincare and makeup. Hope your weekend is off to a good start, as lovely as ours here! Have a luminous and healthy day *_^

Follow us on our social spaces Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Flicker | Twitter | Bloglovin | Polyvore
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments :

  1. The pancakes look delicious! It's lovely when you make something for the first time and it works out so well. I bet the avocado and cheese just made it even better XD

    Have a wonderful week Jenn!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rowena, was glad that it turned out good. This is not the case when I tried out new recipes though *_^ But I guess most of the time, it was my "too adventurous" nature that took it out of control and didn't turn out as expected as I deviated from the recipes and never really followed it exactly!

      I learnt the hard way that, especially baking, it needs to be more precise than cooking! haha

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...