Sunday, May 17, 2015

[Inspiration | Musing] Whole Wide World of Sunny Dreams


I want to walk right into your arms, your warmth, that is so familiar and heartwarming. I feel like I am a young woman, running towards something beautiful and magical. 

I want to go all out, in search of that feeling lurking inside me, knowing that the whole wide world is just waiting for me to take flight, and reach for my dreams, near or far. 


I want to live a crazy dream of impossibilities, impossibilities that can be possible, after all, if you stand by it long enough. I feel the world in my palm, I feel the sun is bringing my dreams closer to me, each passing day.

I want the best of things in life, for me and for everyone out there, who has great big plans in life, for we deserve all that our hearts desire, big or small.


  

I want happiness to be filled into each and everyone of your heart and be bursting with indescribable kind of happiness, like how a beautiful visual can inspire so much hope and love, in a person. I wish for all the sunshine in the world, to brighten up each day of our breathing lives.

The Whole Wide World of Sunny Dreams is just within our reach... let us go grab them, shall we?

All visuals via LUMI's pinterest board, In The Sun and Glowing here.

Facebook    |    Instagram    |    Pinterest    |    Flicker    |    Twitter    |    Bloglovin    |    Polyvore
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments :

  1. Ah yes sunny dreams just in time for summer! Great round up of photos.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my dear friend, Nice to see you here. hope you are having loads of fun there back home *_^

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...