Saturday, July 2, 2016

[Inspiration | Musing] Escaping The Inevitable


Fallen memories, broken hopes and dreams, my shield is fading, my heart is bleeding, on this Saturday afternoon, that sound of inevitable is trembling like a cold shivering rain, hitting ever so hardly on the window pane of sorrow, begging for mercy. To wipe away the invisible tears is like weeping in the dead silence of the night, all alone, as the stain on the pillow will no longer be traceable in the next morning.



Fallen on deaf ears, I have no where to go, I have no where to run away to, but I can always escape, escape over there, on the other side of madness, landing myself onto a place of no return, a place that is cushioned by the fluffy clouds of made-belief wonderland, shut away from this heartbreak that seems meaningless yet so real, but most definitely a place of peace, a place of self-love, and a place of understanding and appreciation, an affirmation that things will always be better.

Fallen I have, into this irrevocable truth.

It is chaotic, it is restless, it is non-sensible yet it is my mind, the only one I have.



Could you blame me for being just me? A simple me who is passionately living, surviving in this ruthless world we called reality.

Goodbye Saturday, goodbye my love. 

Visual 1 | Visual 3 painted face, over there, sheer dress | Visual 4 | Visual 5 and LUMI pinterest here.

With love, 
Jeann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...